FlowForm® Ultra 90 - Pressure Relief Cushion up to 1-2 Stage Pressure Damage
Flowform® Ultra 90 pressure relieving cushion is redeveloped from the original cushion Sumed Ultra 90 with improved functionality. The new Flowform® Ultra 90 is lighter with extra envelopment and excellent immersion.
7 great reasons to consider Flowform® Ultra 90 for pressure relief
- Suitable for preventative and therapeutic use up to Stages 1-2 Pressure Damage.
- Can be used any way up or round - a practical approach for community seating and as a wheelchair cushion
- The NEW lightweight version weighs just 2.9kg (17"x17" variant), is only 3½" high and can be used for clients up to 20 Stones (127kg).
- X-Sensor® pressure mapping shows excellent pressure distribution and client immersion
- The outer cover is constructed of a two-way stretch Polyurethane material that is vapour-permeable yet waterproof, hard wearing and washable
- At the heart of the Flowform® Ultra 90 is a module filled with Flowform® liquid, offering excellent client comfort and pressure distribution
- Made in Britain at our site in Hadfield, Flowform Ultra 90 is manufactured by our dedicated team
Up to 20 Stones maximum user weight limit with no minimum weight limit
Flowform® Ultra 90 is an exciting new modular cushion providing excellent pressure relief. Perfect for community use whilst being suitable for both static seating and wheelchair use
Developed in response to customer requests, we are delighted to offer 3 new sizes for Flowform Ultra 90 in 15" x 16", 18" x 17" and 20" x 17". See the Sizing Chart for Flowform Ultra 90
Flowform® Ultra 90 comprises a bespoke Flowform® module surrounded by a high quality viscoelastic foam top and bottom layer, encapsulated with a Tuftane® liner (that protects the visco-elastic foam core) and is finished with a high quality black polyurethane cover.
High quality viscoelastic foam on the top and bottom of the cushion encases the Flowform Module.
There is no set up, adjustment or maintenance required except routine cleaning of the covers.
Warranty: Flowform® Ultra 90 cushions are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months for date of purchase.
The size of the pressure relief cushion should be selected to cover the maximum seating surface of the appropriate seating area.
The centered Flowform® Module contains is a flowable viscous liquid consisting of a combination of varying sizes of spheroids suspended within an inert liquid. The liquid lubricates the particles allowing them to move and flow, when subjected to external pressure providing effective pressure distribution properties. The envelope containing the Flowform® liquid is constructed with the addition of spot welded areas which prevent “hammocking” occurring between areas of high interface pressure on the cushion.
Not sure what pressure relief cushion you require? Have a look at our Cushion Wallchart
Flowform® Ultra 90 cushions are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months for date of purchase
Cover: The Outer cover is constructed of a two-way stretch Polyurethane material that is vapour-permeable yet waterproof, hard wearing and washable. These covers can be laundered in accordance with normal hospital procedures including the use of decontaminants.
|Product Code||Full Range of Flowform Ultra 90 Sizes|
|UL901516W||15in x 16in x 3.5in (38cm x 38cm x 9cm) NEW!|
|16in x 16in x 3.5in (41cm x 41cm x 9cm)|
16in x 18in x 3.5in (41cm x 46cm x 9cm)
|UL901717W||17in x 17in x 3.5in (43cm x 43cm x 9cm)|
18in x 17in x 3.5in (46cm x 43cm x 9cm) NEW!
18in x 20in x 3.5in (46cm x 51cm x 9cm)
|UL902017W||20in x 17in x 3.5in (51cm x 43cm x 9cm) NEW!|
Tuftane is a registered trademark of Permali Gloucester Ltd
Flowform is a registered trademark of Sumed International (UK) Ltd