ForeSite SS by Xsensor
ForeSite SS is a powerful, and easy-to-use system for the measurement of body surface pressures that are a key factor in the development of pressure ulcers.
Designed for seating professionals, ForeSite SS allows therapists to record and analyze interface pressure data—providing the information they need to develop an effective pressure relief strategy. In addition, patients can use the visual feedback provided by ForeSite to learn ways that they can relieve these pressures.
Delivered with the LX100—a durable, cleanable, factorycalibrated sensor—ForeSite provides the the accuracy and resolution required by rehabilitation specialists.
- Wireless communication (Bluetooth) between sensor and tablet
- Medically-certified tablet is light, modern, & easy to use
- Heightened data security - data encryption
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface - New software is simple to learn and allows the user more control over client files
- Capture and manage still frame images and recordings - Valuable for clinical reporting
- Easily transfer data and images - generate reports within the software — data sharing and transfer between users is greatly simplified
- Very accurate sensor - factory calibrated LX100 sensor
- Wifi network connectivity - enables users to send data via email